Richard Eyre - Avoiding the Entitlement Trap of Raising Children in Affluence [The Business of Family Podcast]www.businessoffamily.net
Richard and Linda Eyre may be the most prominent and popular writers and speakers in the world on the topics of family and parenting.
Among their incredible 50 books is Teaching your Children Values, the first parenting book in 50 years to hit #1 on the New York Times Bestseller list.
- The importance of raising children who are happy and motivated
- Understand the benefits of implementing a family economy
- How a Family Traditions Calendar can have a lasting and permanent affect
- Why documenting and sharing family history can empower your child
- Giving your children ownership to empower and avoid entitlement
- Why some failures can lead to major success
- The ways that giving children more can actually give them less