Note to myself.
1. Making direct contact with customers, regularly > not a royal visit to the contact centre occasionally (check)
2. Learning from the best in customer centricity (to do)
3. Facilitating true empowerment (half way there)
4. Crossing boundaries to generate enterprise-wide results (half way there)
5. Breaking down silos or sponsoring “networking” initiatives (half way there)
6. Measuring success by focusing on incremental progress and “quick wins“ but with the “big picture” in mind (check)
7. Living by customer-centric values > finding time for conversations with staff about customers (check)
8. Making and sponsoring un-profitable decisions that are right for the customer (check)Read more...