Comprising U.S. and global experts, new findings from EDUCAUSE’s 2020 Horizon Report examine the six most impactful technology-enabled practices and find that people are the essential ingredient. The panel set out with a list of more than 130 potential technologies and practices to rank and reduce to the following list of the six most impactful.
1. Adaptive Technology Makes for Personalized Learning
2. AI/Machine Learning Expanding in Higher Ed
3. Using Analytics for Student Success
4. Elevating Instructional Design, Learning Engineering and UX Design
5. Open Educational Resources Embraced in Higher Education
6. Extended Reality Technologies for Immersive EducationRead more...