Growing up in a family with significant wealth or a family business can often feel like an exercise in silence. What should you ask? Whom should you ask? When? Is it ever right to talk about such things?
- Come to understand the true causes of entitlement and dependency
- Identify the psychological characteristics of the rising generation and the challenges proper to its development
- Clarify their own dreams, work, and vocation
- Navigate personal relationships and communication within the context of wealth
- Recognize the special challenges faced when rising is delayed until mid-life.