Most districts have prioritized funding for edtech products but not for edtech support staff. Some districts are reconsidering the value of their edtech teams.
If district leaders believe centralized instructional technology staff are no longer essential, what must they do to be sure their teachers get the necessary support?
1. Support teachers as digital learning coaches
2. Leading instructional software and hardware selection processes
3. Collaborate with instructional and tech department colleagues
4. Work with school leaders
5. Manage districtwide software licenses and budgets
6. Training and supporting administrative instructional systemsRead more...