Each of these points looks like it's coming from a century of life experience.
- Ground your attention on yourself. Be conscious at every moment of what you are thinking, sensing, feeling, desiring, and doing.
- Always finish what you have begun.
- Whatever you are doing, do it as well as possible.
- Do not become attached to anything that can destroy you in the course of time.
- Develop your generosity ‒ but secretly.
- Treat everyone as if he or she was a close relative.
- Organize what you have disorganized.
- Learn to receive and give thanks for every gift.
- Stop defining yourself.