Last week I chatted with Len Markidan, former Head of Content at Groove, and currently the CMO at Podia. He had some great advice on building courses:
- Focus on content over production value
- Include a lot less than you think you should, chances are too much content will overwhelm people
- Use pre-sales if you think they'll help you with motivation, but don't worry about them for marketing
- Think about the one result you want people to get and then work backwards from there
- Talk to 5 potential customers about your concept before you start working on it to refine the idea
Learn more in their course... about courses... meta.Read more...