💡A prototype is more of a proof of concept that allows you to validate a user interface idea. The following are the reasons why it is crucial for web and mobile app prototyping:
- Creation of a compelling vision: In order for companies to take a dive into quality and services provided by an app, they need a prototype that brings possible experience of the final product.
- Prototypes reduce mis-understandings: Prototyping for web and mobile apps reduce the need for people and stakeholders to imaginary ‘fill the missing gap’ by creating a picture on what is about to be built and its end goal.
- Prototypes Limit Scope Creep: Produce a products’ visual representation in its early days, hence helps stakeholders identify a problem at its early stages to allow for easy adjustments.
- Prototypes Are Perfect for Testing: Users are able to try out building services before the projects starts.
- Prototypes encourage experimentation and iteration: Digital, pixels are cheap and affordable. They make it easier to experiment and explore different approaches until the perfect result is formulated.