Python 3.8 is out and people at Real Python explored the biggest changes to show you how you can take advantage of Python 3.8.
- Assignment expression with the walrus operator
- Positional-Only arguments
- More precise types for type annotation
- Simpler debugging with f-strings
- More cool features and some details about Python's new governance
Assignment operation was a very contentious proposal, that decided Guido Van Rossum to retire as the BDFL for Python. What do you think of these new changes?Read more...