Technology has changed the way the world is looking at the penetration of Education in the far reaches of the world. The scope is humongous, but many challenges stand in the way of Ed-Tech start-ups becoming the success they are slated to become. The infrastructure challenges that impede growth in Tier II and Tier III cities are not insurmountable and can be smoothened out to make the Edtech dream a reality.
1. Brand Discovery Challenges
2. Technological Gaps in Knowledge of End-users
3. Digital Payment Methods are not Preferred in Tier II and Tier III Cities
4. Disrupted Content Streaming
5. Language Barriers in Using Online Platforms for EducationRead more...